Every so often, things get a little too serious. Am I right? In those moments, I go back to Facebook and Twitter and look over the last several weeks and find the funniest things my friends, and family, (and strangers for that matter) have posted that made me laugh and I compile a top ten list here on the blog to share with this serious world. You never know when something YOU've posted might show up here! As always, names have been removed to protect the hilarious.
1. "When having a smackerel of something with a friend, don't eat so much that you get stuck in the doorway trying to get out." Winnie the Pooh
2. My 2nd grader just told me, "Mom, don't bother looking at my homework. You won't be able to understand it."
3. "Some folks don't deserve thumbs."
4. "If you ever got sick from playing a kazoo, it would be a humbug."
5. "You know you have issues when you don't want to use a GPS because you HATE being told what to do."
6. "History will someday explain how, early in the 21st century, all the pastors' wives suddenly became smokin' hot."
7. "I believe the children are our future" -Hopeful song lyric now made depressing because of that Honey Boo Boo show.
8. Mom to 4 of 5 kids: "What r u doing downstairs?" Kids: "Reading where it's quiet & there are no moms yelling at the football game."
9. "Teacher, you look like Britney Spears. But the good version, like before she went crazy and shaved her hair and stuff."
10. A first grader telling her Dad about her soccer game: "A grandma for the other team was yelling, "kick it in the goal!" And I was yelling, "DON'T LISTEN TO GRANDMA!!"
Carla Ritz. Proof positive that God uses cracked pots!