Lately my friends have been cracking me up via their social networking comments. Thought I'd share a few... Names have been left off to protect me from potential litigation.
1. "Out of the mouth of babes. Me: 'Kids, mommy doesn't want to be interrupted while I do my exercise video'. Daughter: 'What's that mommy?'. Older son: 'Oh you wouldn't know. It's something mommy used to do back in the olden days before you were born.'. Okay, so it's been a few years....gotta start somewhere I guess!"
2. "Did I just see someone driving with their left foot stuck out of the window--sitting on top of the side view mirror? Why yes, I do believe it was. #ThingsYouSeeOnCountryRoads"
3. "Is it wrong that my husband and I "borrowed" money from our kids' cash stash to get a churro and hot dog at Costco??"
4. "A new study shows that people with children are happier than people who are childless. This study was not taken at the airport."
5. A father on FB quoting his 1st grade daughter, "When I go to college I'm going to find a man who will dance in the rain with me, and he won't pick his nose."
6. (Status accompanying a photo of a teary-eyed toddler in a cape) "Mom ushers son into superherodom. He is not as pleased as was expected. Apparently his super power is crying."
7. Mom to preschool aged daughter: "What rhymes with big?" Daughter: "Bum?"
8. "I imagine the hardest job in the world must be working at a bubble wrap factory. You'd have to have serious self control. Must. Not. Pop. Bubbles!"
9. "Okay people of Pinterest. We need to choose. Either the dessert pics go or the thinspiration pics go. WE CAN'T HAVE BOTH!"
10. Posted by a seminary grad's wife: "Turns out the seminary lets graduates buy a certificate to honor their wives' work too. #IPreferJewelry #OrMexicanFood"
Carla Ritz. Proof positive that God uses cracked pots!